Having something tangible to remember your wedding, engagement, or portrait session is incredibly valuable and something that we want to make sure we offer our couples. We’ve made a system that will make creating an album easy and efficient. All you have to do is choose your favorites on Pixieset and leave the rest up to our designer who will use your picks to create a beautiful and visually pleasing album.
Directions on how to favorite for album making:
1. Sign into your gallery on Pixieset using the client code provided to you via email.
2. Once you see your gallery, press the gray “heart” icon on the upper right hand side of the screen (between the shopping cart and download icons).
3. Then, press “create a new favorites list” and title it “First Choice”. Create another favorites list and title it “Second Choice”.
4. Go back to your gallery and start favoriting! When you click on a photo you like press the “heart” icon on the upper right hand side of the photo and then press either “first choice” or “second choice”. For photos that you REALLY like, add them to your first choice folder. For photos that are runners up, add them to your second choice folder.
5. Once you have chosen your number of favorites, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start working on your album right away!
How many photos to favorite:
For a hardcover layflat album (50 pages)
First choice: 125
Second choice: 75
For a softcover book (30 pages)
First choice: 50
Second choice: 15
Layflat albums starting at $600
Hardcover / Parent albums starting at $200
Turnover time: 4-6 weeks